Draknek & Friends
September 30th, 2021
Set your belongings on fire on a beautiful voxel art puzzle island.
Move onwards, move upwards, and leave nothing behind: in Bonfire Peaks, players must climb to the top of a mysterious island ruin, burning everything they own along the way. Featuring hours of masterfully designed puzzle content, a breathtakingly lovely voxel overworld, and not a single second of filler content.
Bonfire Peaks is the inaugural publishing project by Draknek & Friends, the publisher and developer of A Monster’s Expedition and Cosmic Express. Enjoy hours of deep puzzles as you explore the interactive hub world and discover surprising new mechanics.
Draknek & Friends are the puzzling powerhouse behind A Monster’s Expedition, A Good Snowman is Hard to Build, Cosmic Express and Sokobond. Bonfire Peaks is their first foray into publishing and co-producing.
Corey Martin is a designer, artist and musician based in Montreal, Québec. His previous work includes Pipe Push Paradise and Hiding Spot; Bonfire Peaks, to be released in Q3 2021, will be his biggest game to date.
- 🔥 Burn your belongings to a crisp in easy-to-learn, hard-to-master puzzles
- 🧠 Straight to the point: A cerebral experience in elegant level-design with zero filler.
- 😈 100+ fiendishly difficult levels scattered around an atmospheric overworld. Stuck? Leave one for later!
- 🎨 A feast for the eyes: Sokoban mechanics rendered with vibrant, lush voxel art.
- 🎹 Serene and atmospheric soundtrack to chill your brain while you take on mind-bending puzzles.
- 🤯 Did we mention it was difficult? Well, it’s very much a Draknek game!
Release Date Trailer YouTube
Release Window Trailer YouTube
Solving Puzzles By Burning Our Belongings (Aliensrock Demo Playthrough) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A deeply thoughtful, eminently accessible and cleverly crafted bite-sized puzzler,
Bonfire Peaks has more subtle emotion, charm and smile-cracking ingenuity than most of the games that have released this year."
- "Bonfire Peaks is a gorgeous experience, with a multitude of puzzles that will challenge even the most hardened genre aficionado."
Finger Guns 9/10
- "It’s a mostly sublime experience that is somehow equally demanding and relaxing,
and uncovering all of its secrets offers an opportunity to flex your brain to the max."
Pipe Push Paradise
A challenging sunny island-based puzzle game about plumbing. More information at pipepushparadise.com.
A Monster's Expedition
An adorable and relaxing open world puzzle adventure for monsters who love to learn about humans. More information at monsterexpedition.com.
Character Art & Animation
Sasha E Head